[CQ-Contest] Riddle Me this... BS7H

Glenn VA3DX va3dx at sympatico.ca
Thu May 3 08:31:12 EDT 2007

Under the same circumstances, I would have moved  up or
down a KHZ.  I would not be so stubborn as to try to
prove a point.

I remember the morning well, and remember thinking that
it must be a bootlegger, that N7MAL wouldn't do that
intentionally. And yes I realized that the contest was going on.

Myself, I would have qsyed knowing what was going on at
the time. Obviously there were a lot of folks upset.

va3dx