[CQ-Contest] Help Identify this Super-Station

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 16:24:16 EDT 2007

   The biggest contest station around Zainesville is Ev, WZ8P. I do remember there is a guy who is a DXer not far from Ev that has a bunch of  very big free standing towers with a single yagi on each tower.  I  remember one had a big 80 meter yagi on it.

  We had a Mad River meeting years ago at WZ8P and took a tour of this station. I can't recall what his call was. Maybe one of my MRRC friends can help me out with who this is...

Jeff  KU8E