[CQ-Contest] Counting DC as a Multiplier and Not as Part of Maryland.

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 16:44:08 EDT 2007

      I think the only reason that DC is grouped in with MD is because is counted as the same
  section  (MDC) by the ARRL .  Eric has a good argument for making DC a separate multiplier.
  New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI are counted as separate multiplers in NAQP but are only
  one multipler - MAR - in ARRL contests. I believe the ARRL made DC a separate section in ARRL
  DX  and the ARRL 10 meter contests only a few years ago but didn't made it a separate in the ARRL
  160 contest.

  Jeff KU8E