[CQ-Contest] technical challenge

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:21:43 EDT 2007

Guilty.  My QSO count and current score were posted correctly. My total QSO
points was posted as total mults and my band breakdown was reported as all
zeros. Most of the other funny looking entries looked like they could have
had the same description. I suspect this is a systematic error related to
Writelog or perhaps to the way we set up our connections to W1VE. I was
using Writelog V10.61E.

/Rick N6XI

On 5/28/07, Steve Harrison <k0xp at dandy.net> wrote:
> At 11:21 AM 5/28/2007 -0000, Paul J. Piercey wrote:
> >I did notice that there were a few stations showing a disproportionate
> >amount of mults per QSO... 3:1 in some respects.
> K1TTT mentioned Friday night that that was happening, and theorized that
> one of the types of loggers we're all using wasn't reporting mults
> correctly. At least one of the first cupla dozen 3830 reflector scores
> also
> showed the same thing in their report.

More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list