[CQ-Contest] SS Reminders

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 09:15:45 EST 2007

Since you sign your original post "Sweepstakes Contest Manager", I expect
we can take that as an official answer.

Now then, supposing I had an Icom 7800 (don't I wish!) and when operating
at 14.025 I observed a persistent 'bump' on the band scope at 14.004.
Investigating the 'bump', I found VY1JA.  Am I now assisted?  (Why, or why
not?)

73, de Hans, K0HB