[CQ-Contest] CK in ARRL SS

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 10:01:36 EST 2007

W0MU asked:

> Since the check is meaningless why don't we send the last serial number we
> received instead...

Ya know, Mike, I could get behind that idea wholeheartedly!  Maybe I'm too
much of a purist (I've heard rumors!), but this idea would further separate
the Radiomen from the Computermen.

In SS the unique "traffic header" roots that require the op to >>COPY<<
something, would be further enhanced by requiring them to >>RELAY<<
something.  (Can you say "American RADIO RELAY League"?)

Leave the predictable "FIE NYE FOE" exchange for other weekends.

Beep beep, de Hans, K0HB