[CQ-Contest] Shall we argue how many Angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Nov 12 17:03:44 EST 2007

Sometimes the cheek in my tongue doesn't carry through this medium of
communications.  Of course, this particular medium of communication
contains a lot of opinionated folks (and I'm including myself in that
category) who tend to shout at each other, rather than carrying on a
intellectual discourse on any particular topic.

But, I reiterate, if we had enough categories, each operator could have
an award for any particular contest.  And, that statement has
considerable cheek in tongue.

73 de n8xx Hg