[CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Mon Nov 26 10:36:12 EST 2007

I'm pretty sure there was a VE2 in zone 2.

I guess it all depends on if he sends in a log as to whether or not they
believe those who may have worked him. Just like spots on the cluster, these
files are only a help. You have to go with what you're sent I guess.

Anyway, the zone 2 I worked also worked a lot of other guys so I wouldn't
sweat it too much.

73 -- Paul VO1HE