[CQ-Contest] SC3062A LSI Chip for ICOM IC-701

Don Collie donmer at woosh.co.nz
Sun Oct 28 18:44:07 EST 2007

Hi Group,
    My name is Don, and I`m new to this group. I`ve got an ICOM IC-701 which
has a damaged LSI synthesiser chip [an SC3062A] - the heart of the rig. Can
anyone help me get a spare, please? I`ve tried icom, but they`re not
interested, neither are the big parts houses, so if anybody has a junker
IC-701, or even a spare chip, i`d love to hear from you!
Tnx es gd DX de : ZL4GX...........Don Collie jnr [op]