[CQ-Contest] CWSS and DST with N3FJP Software

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:36:38 EDT 2007

Even with Windows patches installed, N3FJP users need to take note.

I ran into problems last year during CQWW Phone when the time change happened.  Thankfully
I caught the "wrinkle in time" before I submitted my log.

If you use N3FJP, and want to work through the DST to Standard time change (2AM local?),
you must stop at that hour, close the program, enter the new delta from UTC and proceed on.

Or, when you wake up in the morning, start the program fresh with the new UTC delta.

Even with this 30 second interruption, I think the N3FJP program really shines for Sweepstakes.

Tim K6GEP