[CQ-Contest] Web Poll (Signal reports yes/no)

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 1 09:35:07 EDT 2008

You're right signal reports are subjective to a degree.  If there are no
true or false then why do we give signal reports out at all?  What is
the point?
A 59 report, with or without a S meter, is supposed to mean the signal
is perfectly readable and extremely strong.
Refer to the chart:  http://www.radioing.com/hamstart/rst.html

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind,
Someday I'm going to leave it all behind."