[CQ-Contest] CQWW Log submission question

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Dec 1 22:45:25 EST 2008

The log checkers care and want to see all QSOs made!

There is only one way to do this.  Put all of the QSOs into one Cabrillo
log.  Be sure to indicate your category correctly (single op, unassisted,
20m).  The log checking software will only use your 20m QSOs for your score,
but will use all QSOs for checking.

The WPX will have a new rule added for 2009 that asks all single band
entrants to include all QSOs made in their logs.

Randy, K5ZD