[CQ-Contest] Wearon F1 Icephobic Coating

Stan Stockton k5go at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 07:05:03 EST 2008

Bob,

I believe the paint is used on commercial towers - perhaps more often than on antennas.

It is slick stuff.  However, I have not painted a tower with it to tell you whether it causes a concern.  My guess is that it would not be a problem for someone who was an experienced tower climber with all the appropriate safety measures in place.

Stan, K5GO