[CQ-Contest] QSL cards

Dallas and Lucy ludal at dmv.com
Wed Feb 13 07:49:43 EST 2008

Paul,
Sorry, not so.  Cards for DXCC submission, to ARRL or to a field checker,
are sorted by band and mode, then those with multiple QSO's per card.
They are separated in the queue so that the checkers don't have to go
back and forth.  There is no extra charge except to say that if you claim
multiple QSO's for entity, band or mode credit, each counts as a separate
card when you are counting the number of cards in your submission.

73, Dallas W3PP
DXCC Field Checker