[CQ-Contest] Working Dupes

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Mon Feb 18 10:27:17 EST 2008

If he moved you, he should have known. Maybe he put you in the log already
before you made the contact. Who knows?

Some guys get all bent outta shape working dupes. I heard one station give a
QSO B4 but worked him again after a mild protest.

You're right, it's easier and quicker to work them and move on than to argue
about it.

73 -- Paul VO1HE