[CQ-Contest] Working Dupes

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Tue Feb 19 22:47:27 EST 2008

But, if he DIDN'T log you agn and you put him in your log the log
checkers will give you a NIL.  I'm not sure if you lose that QSO plus 2
more penalty QSO for a NIL or if they only do that when the exchange
doesn't match (i.e. he was sending 1000 and you logged 100)
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ