[CQ-Contest] GREAT Article on CW Skimmer in March 2008 RadCom (RSGB)

Eric Rosenberg w3dq at arrl.net
Wed Feb 20 10:47:16 EST 2008

For those of you who are not members of the RSGB or don't see RadCom, there is a great article on CW Skimmer by Steve Ireland, VK6VZ that should not be missed!

VK6VZ (and Phil Harman, VK6APH) has a regular, monthly (multi-page) column on Software Defined Radios in RadCom that is a fabulous source of information for everyone, from those of you who *really* understand this stuff, to folks like me who are relatively clueless.

I've found no equivalent in any other amateur radio publication.

Enjoy!
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC