[CQ-Contest] Did Anyone Run CW Skimmer for ARRL DX or CQ 160 COtnests??

Eric Rosenberg - W3DQ w3dq at arrl.net
Tue Feb 26 20:13:42 EST 2008

I'm the editor of the Potomac Valley Radio Club's (PVRC) Newsletter,
where we published Pete Smith's (N4ZR) excellent review of CW Skimmer in
the last issue

I 'm putting together a follow-on piece and am, looking for (screen)
snapshots from the last two CW contests I'm aware of, the ARRL DX and CQ
160 meter, respectively. Shots of the VP6DX operation would be great, too.

Please send them directly to me.  I promise to give you credit in and
copy of the Newsletter!

Thanks & 73,

Eric Rosenberg W3DQ
Washington, DC