[CQ-Contest] DXCluster.Info web site

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Fri Feb 29 08:40:30 EST 2008

Download from ftp://ab5k.net/ArCluster/
User, sysop, and more info is on http://www.ab5k.net/Home.aspx

You still have to request a license file from ab5k since that keys it to
your node callsign, but yes it is free.  Just send him an email with the
callsign and ssid you want to use for the node.

No, this is not the software being used on dxsummit or other web sites,
though there is a webcluster interface for it that some of us run(for
instance: http://dx.k1ttt.net/) .  It is mostly meant as a telnet or rf
cluster node.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net