[CQ-Contest] winter station availability

K1TTT K1TTT at ARRL.NET
Sat Jan 5 13:19:18 EST 2008

My station is available for the following weekends still.. this is open for
anyone interested in coming up to do a contest those weekends.  While I have
listed some contests specifically if there is a different one on those
weekends you could do those instead.  This can be for a single op or multi
op.  I have SO2R setup, or full 6 stations for m/s through m/m if you want
to bring friends.

Feb 9-10 WPX RTTY
Feb 23-24 CQ 160m SSB - I have one possible op, may be interested in
multi-op if someone else wants to help out.

Mar 8-9 NAS RTTY, WIQP
Mar 22-23 ???

Apr 5-6 SP DX, MOQP
Apr 12-13 JIDX