[CQ-Contest] Operator Available for ARRL DX CW

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 5 15:53:36 EST 2008

 Experienced contest operator available for the 2008 ARRL DX CW Contest. I usually go to PJ4 for this contest but will not be going this year. I would prefer to operate at an established contest station in the Southeast USA but if I can get a supersaver fare somewhere else I might consider travelling further.

 I am looking to hookup with someone who would like serious effort single operator effort from their station. I might consider a multi-op but I don't want to be your multiplier or 2nd operator on some band.

If interested please email me and we can talk.

Jeff  KU8E   also PJ4A/PJ4R