[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Defunct

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 9 17:51:59 EST 2008

I regret to report that due to a series of errors (mine and others'), all
of the programming underlying access to the database was lost in the course
of transfer of the PVRC web site to a new ISP.  The programming utilized
Active Server Pages, which the new ISP does not support, but even if I
could locate an ISP that did, I would have to recreate all of the search
and report pages from scratch, without benefit of the FrontPage tools I
used before.

Fortunately, I still have the last version of the database in Microsoft
Access format on my home machine.  If anyone with PHP and/or MYSQL skills
would like to pick up the project from here, I will be glad to provide the
database.

Also lost was my entire personal web space, including the N1MM Quick Start
guide.  Fortunately, I have a copy of Quick.pdf which I will try to make
available soon on another server.

73, Pete N4ZR