[CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements.

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at vox-tel.com
Sat Jan 19 06:19:39 EST 2008

I think that once you find out on get scores that your rival got an sporadic opening.. You already lost your "sporadic opportunity" on that band.. I think like others that if you are paying too much attention to the scores you are losing your game because you dont have a clear strategy or goals, and you know that will never make you win.

On the other hand this tool enhances friendly competition and helps many operators that dont have the winning setups
to engage in competition with "immediate gratification"
this is spelled fun for the little/medium  guys in disadvantaged locations that still want to have some kind of competition spirit and isnt this what we want for the hobby?

If a top contestor doesnt want to support the scores plus breakdown because of fear... then I think he doesnt have the winning attitude and he probably wont win.

Felipe
NP4Z