[CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements.

Edward sawyered at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 06:36:16 EST 2008

Its not because of fear Felipe.  And not because I would be watching it.
In my opinion, its not in the spirit of unassisted contesting.

I am sure that the little/medium guys don't need my score to help them
be motivated.  Heck, if I am kicking butt, it might even de-motivate
them.

In any case, I don't think its enough of an advantage that I am
concerned about it if others are using it but claiming unassisted.  The
fact that I am not and could win the category, throws into question the
overall value for anyone truly competing for the win.

Thanks for the comments.

Ed  N1UR