[CQ-Contest] Getscores, 3830, and cherrypicking

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Jan 20 01:29:36 EST 2008

When 3830 was in it's prime before the internet it was something you
looked forward to.  The top players got to give their scores.  You got
immediate feedback on how you did.

Delaying the postings for 30 days for some contests would take away much
of the initial interest.  It is very old news by that time.

If people want to cherry pick so be it.

Mike