[CQ-Contest] Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Jan 22 10:02:24 EST 2008

He won because he stayed up and the other guy did not.

Could Getscores have influenced his decision to stay up...sure.  Just
like WWV might influence a strategy or propagation predictions.

Does N2XXX know that he may be losing ground by sleeping?  Probably, but
that is tactical decision where he/she hopes to be in better shape later
in the contest.  Does one base their decision to stay up because another
did not or because they need to get some rest.  K5YYY might have stayed
up at that time and then became less proficient later in the contest and
  busted some calls that removed a few mults.

I see your point but ultimately we make operating decisions based on how
we feel not what others are doing.