[CQ-Contest] Again ON4KST-chat

Uwe Granzow dl3bqa.uwe at t-online.de
Thu Jan 31 04:30:02 EST 2008

Hi again,

ON4KST-chat works via packet as well in Germany, but via Internet it's much
faster. I've never used the chat on 160mtrs, but tnx for the advice with the
rules for shortwave. And if packet gooes via IGATE (via Internet) to the
next packet node, it is packet or is it Internet? That's not so easy to
declare it as "over the air means" or not. Anyway learned a lot about other
views on this topic.

73s Uwe DL3BQA/DM0Y/DF0TEC

Message: 14