[CQ-Contest] Kudos KX9X

Mark Steven Williams K9GX at N4GN.COM
Fri Jul 4 14:37:19 EDT 2008

Contesters,

I've got to take a moment of your time to give a "shout out" to ARRL Contest
Branch Manager Sean Kutzko, KX9X. Early this week I posted an inquiry about
SS Phone Clean Sweep mugs here on the Contesting.com reflector. Apparently
mine was lost in the mail.

Bright and early the next morning I received a very nice message from KX9X
informing me that they'd been shipped some time ago and asking about my
situation. I didn't message Sean directly, he was monitoring the reflector
and took the initiative and contacted me directly.

Thursday evening when I arrived home and picked up the day's mail there was
a replacement mug waiting in my mailbox!

Just wanted to publicly thank KX9X for his proactive customer service
attitude, and while we're at it, congratulate him on the great new look of
the "This Month in Contesting" pages in QST!

Thanks, Sean!

73, and Happy Birthday America! CU on the radio.

Mark Steven Williams

Elizabeth, IN 47117

(812) 969-9900

(502) 468-7172 cell