[CQ-Contest] 2007 CQWW SSB UBN Report Anomaly?

Walter J. Legowski sue.walt at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 09:03:45 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,

We had four erroneous band-change violations flagged in our modest-sized
log (650 Qs).  It seems that the log-checking software doesn't recognize
when the run and mult stations swap bands.  We sent an inquiry to
QUESTIONS at CQWW.COM
but have not yet received a response.  If/when we do, we'll let you know
what they say about it.

73,
Sue N2LBR, and Walt WA1KKM