[CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?

Robert Naumann w5ov at w5ov.com
Wed Jul 30 09:01:52 EDT 2008

Hans,

I would be most interested in what you perceive as being negative about the
logs being public. I am not aware of anything negative resulting for any of
the participants of the last two years of CQWW contests whose logs are
public.

What would you say to convince someone else that your perspective on this is
valid? (Aside from you having a right to an opinion - of course).

Or more simply - why?

73,

Bob W5OV