[CQ-Contest] Skimmer for S/O in IARU

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 15:13:46 EDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the details. I wasn't aware, although I can
see where it would be preferential, that they provide
their own equipment.

Are they allowed access to spotting information?

I agree that it is an interesting question about
allowing skimmer in 2010.

To a certain degree, I would think that familiarity
and KISS would be the most effective strategy. It
would be interesting to learn more about that thought
process.

Russia will provide a different set of challenges than
Brazil. It should be interesting... particularly if we
have better propagation ;o)

Cheers,
Julius

Julius Fazekas