[CQ-Contest] What Skimmer is!

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 4 09:20:29 EDT 2008

That's something to sit back and think about - where is contesting headed
in the next couple decades? I can envision an almost totally automated
station that finds the stations, QSY's to their frequencies and logs them,
etc. My only requirement would be that each QSO had a live operator
somehow participating, even if it's just punching an "OK" button.

73, Zack W9SZ