[CQ-Contest] FW: Why have different classes at all?

Marty Durham w1md at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 19:32:49 EDT 2008

I guess it depends on "how" the user uses SCP. I use it to 'guide' the
guess...in other words I can look at the list and see AA4CR   AA4LR and I've
copied AA4?R...I'll try the first one looking for a Roger/QSL...if no
joy...then try the next...if I still can't get a confirmation then NIL...

73,

Marty
W1MD