[CQ-Contest] assistance

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Mon Jun 23 18:45:11 EDT 2008

Same story here Mike except it was on 40 and a big JA2. I had no problem
with him, he has a multi element yagi, but it took him almost 10 minutes to
get my call. He tried every iteration and finally got it.(I think I sent it
50 times). I noticed this same thing with several other stations who I've
worked in every contest for a long, long, time. Many of the JA's were not
using anything like 'super-check-partial'. While it was refreshing it was a
little tedious. I was unintentionally running QRP. I forgot to turn my power
back up after tuning my wire antenna.
73

MAL
N7MAL