[CQ-Contest] 2nd BCC-QSO-Party tomorrow!

Irina Stieber dl8dyl at gmx.de
Tue Jun 24 12:26:06 EDT 2008

Dear fellow contester,

to celebrate its quarter-century anniversary, the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) invites amateurs around the world to participate in its three QSO-Parties taking place on the 25th of the third month of each quarter 2008.

The results of our first party are published here (sorry, actually only in german):
http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/qso-partys2008/253,763.html

The second party starts in SSB and CW from 160 m to 40 m on wednesday at 17 UTC.

The detailed rules can be found at our site (in english):
http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/qso-partys2008/253,709.html

Please notice: There will be a prize raffled off to all participants, so everyone has a chance to win a prize!

Lets have fun! See you tomorrow...

73, Irina Stieber, DL8DYL

BCC Public Relations Manager

--