[CQ-Contest] Seeking another Op for WPX SSB, KP2TM

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Mar 1 14:43:38 EST 2008

It's time for the third annual trip to KP2TM for WPX SSB.  Sure some people
think it's crazy because everyone knows you can't win from NA due to the
point disadvantage.  That all depends on your definition of winning.  For us
getting out of the cold Midwest USA and going somewhere warm is winning.  In
2006 we made more QSO's than even the top Multi-Single and finished 5th
(5555 Q's with two Ops).  In 2007 we finished 6th but made the 3rd highest
QSO total (4930 Q's with three ops) in Multi-Single.

We're looking for a third op to share in the fun in another Multi-Single
effort.  You will have your own bedroom and bathroom.  The QTH is on the
side of a mountain about 700' up overlooking the Caribbean.  All you have to
do is show-up as everything required for the contest is already taken care
of.  You will be the third member of the team (K9TM, K8CC, yourCallHere) and
we normally split things to give everyone an equal shot at the fun.

If you're interested, reply off-list and I can answer any questions.

73 Tim K9TM