[CQ-Contest] Market Reef

Henryk Kotowski sm0jhf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:00:27 EST 2008

I would like to hear from anyone who has in the past 30 years visited
and used Amateur Radio  from Market Reef (Märket) in Aland
archipelago.
I have been visiting Aland Islands for a few years now and have
written reports and articles about Amateur Radio there for a number of
publications (CQ DL, CQ, Practical Wireless, QST, RadCom, WorldRadio
and others).  Recently I have been approached by several persons
asking about Market Reef so I am presently doing research on this
subject.
I have never visited Market Reef and have no plans for it.
I am interested in first-hand impressions, write ups, accounts,
descriptions, reports - short and long. Links to web published stories
and pictures are appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(please response to my e-mail address, not to the list)
Henryk SM0JHF