[CQ-Contest] 7QP - Identifying in the contest when you don't have a7-land call?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Fri May 2 17:48:04 EDT 2008

If I were activating a county under this circumstance, on phone I would
periodically say "NØQXW in Garfield County Montana". And on CW I would sign
NØQXW/MT periodically, or maybe even NØQXW/MTGAR.

As a "QSO Hunter" I know I would tune past a zero calling CW if there were
no indication about a 7-Land QTH. The cluster spots will most likely
identify you in MT, which should help. But many people will not be using the
cluster so I wouldn't rely on that.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN