[CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using"skimmer" are there?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Fri May 2 23:16:35 EDT 2008

I'm sorry, I disagree with your disagreement...

You said:  "'What? I'll have to send my log in within one hour
after the contest ends? Who do they think they are? Forget it!'.

Gimme a break!"

This will be a great way to discourage the "minimal contester" who makes a
few dozen or maybe a hundred contacts. You're absolutely right. Forget it!
The net effect will be to reduce the number of smaller logs that would make
their way into the log cross-checking process.

The question is: Do you want to encourage contesting at all levels, or do
you want to focus resources on discovering and eliminating cheaters?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN