[CQ-Contest] Contesters supporting LoTW

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:51:21 EDT 2008

Something that would broaden the appeal, particularly
for award oriented folks, is if LOTW wasn't so limited
to just DXCC and WAS.

It would be nice if there was a sharing agreement of
some sort between, at least, the national
organizations for various other awards.

Certainly, it would be great if it was accepted by
some of the other major awards: WAZ, RSGB IOTA, County
hunting.

I post my logs on LOTW and eQSL and also send hard
QSLs when requested (albeit a bit slower than
digitally).

of some 30K+ QSOs posted since LOTW started, only
about 8K are confirmed, not a great per centage, but
the rate has improved in recent months.

Cheers,
Julius