[CQ-Contest] Check Year Distribution-->Section Distribution?

Joe Hetrick kc0vkn at bitjanitor.net
Mon Nov 3 15:13:02 EST 2008

Being a newcomer (I'm one of those check-years that start with a 0
*hehe*),

I thought the data compiled by W5GN was kind of neat.  I'm always on
the lookout for stations reporting checks close (or later) than my own
because I find it kind of interesting to know how many guys found CW
as I did and enjoy it.

I know in the SS world the NWT's are the tough ones;  Does someone
have a distribution of sections in logs?

What sections are statistically rare, beside those in the frozen north?

My gut tells me SD/ND?

73,

Joe KC0VKN