[CQ-Contest] SS Multi-Single Tips

John Boudreau John_Boudreau at gov.nt.ca
Thu Nov 6 21:14:54 EST 2008

This will be our first attempt at a multi-single in Sweepstakes.  We've got the tx interlock in place between the two stations but would like some tips on what the best way to operate would be.  One station run, the other hunt mults?  Duelling CQ's?  What about software?   Our fabulous N3FJP package does not do a networked version of SS.  Any ideas for a workaround or recommendations for something better?

For this running of SS we want to make sure that everyone gets NT in the log.

73
John - VE8EV