[CQ-Contest] Did I bust the call sign?

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 7 14:56:16 EST 2008

I agree - there were a few QSO's I made in a half-dazed state where I
thought "Did I log that right?" I didn't write any of it down, so I still
have no way of knowing. Guess I'll find out eventually.

This time I sent in my log 10 minutes after the contest was over.
Sometimes that's not possible, though. One year I had to go running off to
another part of the country the next day and couldn't get my log sent in
till almost the deadline.

73, Zack W9SZ