[CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 23:29:59 EST 2008

DQ might be a bit harsh.  Surely if a penalty is called for, it doesn't have
to be all or nothing!

Still... the exchange is a touch lengthy but pretty clear.  SN, precedence
(power/class), call, year of license, section.

Just do it.

I mean, c'mon.  Do we have to argue EVERY little detail, every little bit of
minutiae ad infinitum ad nauseum?