[CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

Dave Hachadorian K6LL at ARRL.net
Fri Nov 21 10:39:52 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tod -ID" <tod at k0to.us>
To: <KI9A at aol.com>; <rmthorne at suddenlink.net>
Cc: <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

>I had this happen when operating in the vicinity of 14.275
>MHz. The station
> who declared he was hearing splatter
----------------
This year I started SS on 14.272. That lasted for about 10
minutes, and then a station came on and complained that my
POS radio was splattering a net on 14.275. I told him 3 KHz
was more than enough, which caused him to launch into a
tirade laced with epithets, and intense jamming. Last year,
this same guy followed me all around the 20 meter band.
Sounds like the same KZ8O character. I'm glad this thread
came up. I thought it was just me.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ