[CQ-Contest] Station not giving a check or section

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 01:49:28 EST 2008

My favorite hallucination was many years ago as N6XI/4X on 80M Sunday night
of CQWW CW. The band was dense with stations but I knew it was two
dimensional - not just up and down the band but also in and out the band. If
I could only move in a little bit, the QRM would clear and I'd find a good
frequency. But I was so tired, I couldn't remember which control moved in
and out.

/Rick N6XI