[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Redux?

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Tue Oct 28 09:02:43 EDT 2008

Let me know what you need and provide some information about the
project.

I can probably host it for free, or at worst case bandwidth and power
costs!

KY1V

Sincerely,

David Kopacz, CTO
Rational Certified Developer, MCSE+I

ASPwebhosting.com, LLC
Microsoft Certified Partner
4044 Fort Campbell Blvd, #308, Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42240
1.888.277.9320 U.S. & Canada
1.502.410.2922 International

SIP: dial at freecall.aspwebhosting.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this electronic transmission is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL information intended only to be viewed by the
individual, entity or entities named as recipient(s). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited and a violation of your service
agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify ASPwebhosting.com, LLC immediately by electronic mail or by
telephone and permanently delete this message from your computer.