[CQ-Contest] Any reommendation WPX SSB 2009 ???

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Fri Oct 31 12:02:50 EDT 2008

In plain text....

Openings at 6Y1V exist for CQWW WPX SSB. Check out our scores from last year and I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

I never charge station rental fees to guest ops on my team, so you simply pay your airfare and Villa rental share.

David ~ KY1V

Hello to all.

Once finished the contest CQWW-DXSSB-2008 already we are thinking
about the next great contest of phone, the CQ-WPX-SSB-2009 about March
09. In these dates I will be 12 days of vacations and I have the
possibility of being able to travel somewhere from the world. I would
like to be able to realize the contest from some nice place. I Like to
know your recommendation and to know if there exists some multi team
prepared for these dates to which to be able to travel and to join. The
intention is of travelling together with my girlfriend, I listen to
your ideas and recommendations. Any thing you can locate me by e-mail.
Your Friend of Contests:

Jesus - E C 1 K R
E.mail. ec1kr at ure.es
MSN.   ec1kr at hotmail.es

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.