[CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?

Steve Sacco nn4x at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:23:38 EDT 2008

I see the cq-contest-lawyers are at it again.

What is it with you people and the desire to monitor and measure every
single aspect of our lives?   Not posting to 3830 bothers some of you?
"PISS OFF!" is my reply to that!

Isn't it enough that the U.S. government has just about got that
monitoring thing cornered?  Perhaps a career in the Department of
Homeland Security awaits you.

Having gotten that off my chest, I'm be unsubscribing from this
reflector.  Seriously, the amount of drivel
<http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=drivel> being routinely posted
here has made it so not worth my time to even bother hitting the
[DELETE] button.

73 to some of you (you know who you are),

Steve NN4X