[CQ-Contest] Best & worst scenarios - 3830 postings

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Tue Sep 2 20:18:20 EDT 2008

Eric since you used my name in your posting I thought I better reply. Eric
in my  case, I can't speak for the other 4 guys, but in my case I don't
care. I feel neither good or bad. In my case, because of health reasons, I
enter contests strictly for fun. I do what my body allows me to do. I post
to 3830 because it has been a part of my post contest routine for a long
time going back to the days of actually getting on 3830khz. As I've already
said in this discussion 3830 is either for bragging or crying. Beyond that
3830 has no meaning nor should it. 3830 is a fun place to brag or cry. Let's
keep it that way. If you feel like posting by all means post, if you don't
feel like posting don't.

A personal comment to those who are accusing people cheating. Why don't you
spend your extra time improving your station or your operating abilities so
you can get a score that can't be beat instead of all this unsubstantiated
finger pointing. I see very few disqualifications instead what I do see is a
bunch of sour grapes.
Again just my -2cents worth.
73

MAL